Monday 8 July 2013

EXTREME COUPONING "ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!" THE TRUTH (NEWS)


 LINK HERE to watch Video
Here is the truth behind Extreme Couponing. Its not what it seems! Some of these ladies are
using fraudulent coupons like printing copy's. As long as you follow the rules and read the fine print you have nothing to worry about. READ MORE>>>> 


TIPS:  Me myself, I always get mailed coupons, and only print what I'm aloud to; I read my coupons carefully and match the product with coupon; I follow all guild lines printed on coupon;I save my coupons until that item goes on sale; I never ever buy coupons, most likely they are prints and they are fraud.
On my webpage there is a link on the right side bar to the Coupon Information Center (CIC) . If you are worried that you might have a fraudulent coupon, you can go their to find a list of reported coupons that are fraud and their cereal numbers. As well, you can learn all the Couponing guild-lines in respect of the couponing law, as I perversely reported on my latest post of   CICs linked information on the TLCs show.  Thank you, and have Fun Couponing!!
 Enjoy these 3 Freebies Thanks for watching
 On The BorderNectresseHoneybaked HamFreeFlys McAlister's Deli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


http://canadiancouponqueens.blogspot.ca/2014/01/understanding-coupon-lingo-with.html