Friday 30 August 2013

Walmart Bans Extreme couponer For LIFE



An Idaho mother of five was told she was temporarily banned from Walmart’s 4,000 stores recently over an altercation about coupons.
April Cuevas is an extreme couponer that does a lot of shopping at her Nampa, Idaho Walmart. On a recent trip to the store she was told she couldn’t use a competitors coupon and this led to an argument with the store manager, reports ABC News.


"I was trying to use a Target coupon and the checkout lady said, 'No, you can't use this,'" said Cuevas.
Cuevas, a regular at the store, didn’t understand because Walmart’s Coupon policy did not exclude competitor’s coupons. Cuevas then began recording another incident while in the store, on her iPhone 4 and this upset a different manager.
She then claims, "He told me I either pay for my stuff and leave, or leave my stuff and leave, and that I can't videotape in the store." He then allegedly tried to knock the phone out of her hand.
Once she paid for her groceries, Cuevas said she and her three daughters were followed and eventually chased by another Walmart employee, at which she then called police.
The police met her at a gas station and after some investigating explained the situation to Cuevas.
“The cop told me I was banned from Walmart for the rest of my life," said Cuevas. “All Wal-Mart's nationwide and even Sam's Club."
Upset about the incident, at first, Cuevas wasn’t sure why she would be kicked out from all stores nationwide.
"Well, I want to know why they kicked me out of the store nationwide, for one thing," she said. "I didn't do anything wrong and I also would like to go back to Walmart."
A spokesperson for Walmart expressed the company’s views on the misunderstanding, telling ABC News:
“We have apologized to Ms. Cuevas and we have invited her back to the store. She has returned to the store since the incident."
Cuevas is still unsure why she was kicked out, but believes it was because she filmed a manager in the store.
"She wasn't doing anything wrong. She paid for her food like she was supposed to and she left," said Rennie Cuevas, husband to April.

                                     Enjoy these 3 Offers Thanks for watching
 On The BorderNectresseHoneybaked HamFreeFlys McAlister's Deli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.


http://canadiancouponqueens.blogspot.ca/2014/01/understanding-coupon-lingo-with.html